Monday, February 08, 2010

Some surprises of final year life

In the beginning, i thought of enjoying life since i have become the final year student in UM. The final year life is supposed to be relax, enjoyable, happy and stress free. But the ideal situation is not always up to mark. The more i experience, the more i feel about the tension i get. The life is not all about thesis. Some extra tensions started to build up upon me when i start to worry about my future. I have considered a few opportunities that are viable. Continue study? not my first choice. Hence, i have attended interviews from a few semiconductor companies. The interviews were not always easy, preparations were needed. The pressure started to hack my brain when i did not get the response from some companies. Will i have a good job in the future? The question keep flying around my brain. It is suffering. The supposed enjoyable life of a final year student like me is ruined by some extra undesired factors like these. It is my hope to secure a job as soon as possible. When the moment arrives, i can truly relax myself and enjoy the fun of doing thesis and final year life.... good luck to me.....

No comments: