Friday, December 31, 2010

My first holiday in Japan

Finally, my first holiday in Japan has begun... How's everyone back in Malaysia? i believe it is raining season now as from the news, i saw lots of flooding going around... for Tokyo, it's quite cold here, the temperature is in single digit region but seldom negative... it's not snowing in tokyo so it's ok here.... I'm still able to travel around comfortably... =)....



There's a forest reserve in Saitama-Ken.... i went there for some photo shooting.... in winter, a forest is nice. I like nature, it gives me a different kind of feeling from any forest in Malaysia... Hence, for this year, 2010... i'm going to travel around Japan to feel the nature, mountain, forest and any others natural habitats that i can find.... challenge myself to the max... i would like to register for full marathon in Tokyo Marathon 2012 in February 2012... going to exercise a lot this year, i'm going to finish my 44km!! good luck to me^^ haha...





I saw penguin for the first time in my life!! they are so cool!!! haha...
Happy new year everyone!! may your 2011 be a prosperous year =)... good luck!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

nice travel...= )

i am going to attend toshiba interview at my Uni..(UTM)..may i know how the conduct the interview?

thank..

You Yang said...

hai, Shuhairi.... nice to meet u... congrats for getting the interview, may i know what u would like to know? perhaps you can ask me questions so i can answer you accordingly =)

Unknown said...

nice to know you too...=)

what are question they will ask during the interview?technical question?

how many stage of interview?

can you share you secret to get this job?hehe..Actually,I dont have any basic in japanese language..SO,I think my chance is little to get the job...

any suggestion?what i need to prepared?or just b my self...hehe

You Yang said...

i see.... do u have any email address? i would prefer to answer you by email.. thanks

Unknown said...

this is my email

hairikassim1923@gmail.com

You Yang said...

hi, i've sent you an email, please check if the email is there, if that is not the case, please inform me...

Agnes Jang said...

hey you yang!

looks like you are having fun in japan! envy envy! haha.

i'm also going to attend the toshiba interview at my uni soon.
may i also ask you about the interview? i really hope that i can be a part in the global recruitment program.

my email: nesjang@yahoo.com.sg

hope to hear from you soon!

thank you!

You Yang said...

Dear Agnes,

i've sent an email to ur email account. please check if u have received it... thanks!

Best Regards,
you yang

Anonymous said...

Hi You Yang!

I came upon your blog while searching for Toshiba interview "tips". As I will be attending the first interview soon, may I also ask you for some tips and how the interview works?

Hope to hear from you soon!

My email is jamie_zayne0@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!!

Regards,
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hi You, Could you please send me some information the same as above ? I will have 1st interview next week.
Van Thuy from Vietnam.
vanthuy29@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Unknown said...

I came upon your blog while I was searching for Toshiba interview "tips". As I am invited for the second interview , may I also ask you for help and how the second interview works?
And this is my email:
pkmaryam2@live.utm.my

I really appreciate your help.
good luck