Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Suddenly miss my school life

Suddenly miss my school life and feel like wanna write this.
Recently contacted some secondary school friends, feel very warm....
i just know that i miss my room near my school, jit sin very much...
ah.. i just miss lot's of my friends there. hope everyone is fine now...
my room in form 5.... studied like hell for SPM... bad educational system in my country.. lol... 
the happiest moments are every friday evening when my mom came to fetch me home from this room! =D
and before going home, we will go carrefour and my mom will pay for the things i bought, so nice!!

my next school is called pahang matriculation college. ate vegetable meals everyday with my classmate. Went to Mr. Chew's house a lot when i have emotional problems... lol....
and this was during university malaya 3rd year bachelor degree life. A sad story. The only "cool" part of doing R&D is when u go present and showcase your products. and before you do it, it might be 1 or few years working nonstop in the lab.. what's a pity life there... lol...
Then it's now... Tokyo... Toshiba... Global Recruitment.... 
happy, because i love my job...
sad, because most of my friends not coming...
and write til here, i finally realized why i miss my school life.... =)

2 comments:

Estarfly said...

=)
I miss my primary school life too.

You Yang said...

me too... and i wish i can play like a kodomo now...=)