Sunday, December 11, 2011

Autumn & dreams

it's Autumn
10th December 2011
I went again to the same place
to amaze the the color of yellow
to calm my mind and my body
the feeling was peaceful
a small break from a busy daily schedule
to flashback my past year
to reemphasize myself things in life
to re-acknowledge myself the things i wanna do in life
i have dreams
the dreams that won't come true if i play facebook every night
someone told me
dreams, depend on what you are doing every night
I wanted to learn Korean, and yet, I fail to turn some pages every night
I was satisfied with my first year in Japan
I've learned a lots in my job and my life here
i was scolded directly before by my boss 
i was down, but the determination never ends
there are dreams
the places i wanna go
the mountains i wanna climb
the adventures that i wanna explore
from Minami Alps to Aurora 
from a sensor that can predict earthquake
from languages around the world
 Everybody has different satisfactions in life
some eat the best foods available, and satisfied
some travel to the places they love, and satisfied
some stay together forever with the one they love, and satisfied
some accomplish their assignments in life, and satisfied
may i have all above? i'm greedy


I love this song!

2 comments:

[I Live For This] said...

the photo is nice!

You Yang said...

thanks =)