Wednesday, December 21, 2011

cold enough to snow

I miss autumn, but winter has arrived.
it's cold enough to snow, when i go skiing and snowboarding.
It's Christmas soon, and i wish i have a place called home.
I have it, not in Japan, but in Malaysia.
waiting for the arrival of spring, a gathering with my family in Hong Kong
waiting for the arrival of sakura, waiting for my best friend to visit me
waiting for the last sunset of 2011, as it's the time to think about past & future
waiting to learn Korean, as after Hong Kong, i wish to visit Korea

I've a "to-do list"
  • Cycling to Kyoto, Osaka & Hiroshima. Once i have a plan, i'll buy a bicycle and go.
  • Invite my family over to Japan, and take them to Kyoto and Hokkaido
  • Gonna meet my family at Hong Kong on March next year, if have time, i wanna go visit Hong Kong university of science & technology.
  • Wish i can meet with my Professor here, who will come to Kyoto University March next year
  • Gonna find out and get to know some Professors in Tokyo U & Kyoto U to ask for advices.
  • Mountain climbing to Minami Alps, center part of Japan. But couldn't go now coz need to find someone go with me, it's dangerous to climb alone there...
  • Wanna climb a snow mountain during winter, but i need somebody to go with me too... very difficult to find one.
  • Gonna finish reading all the books i bought.
  • i'm an electrical hardware design engineer, i feel happy that i have had a few small accomplishments during the past few months. I love my job, i do overtime a lot and i enjoy what i'm doing. The spirit will continue! the objective is "learn everything"! ganbatte....
And my "to-do list" is still a long way to go. But i wish Santa will help me to fulfill some of the things in the list. The things i'm doing & the things i wish to do are very different from a normal 24 years old guy but i just like it and i'll just do it.


No comments: