Sunday, December 25, 2011

silent night

Merry Christmas, it was snowing heavily in the northern Japan. My first white Christmas i guess.
did some winter sports 2 days continuously, as a result, knees pain. Especially for my right knee, damn, injured on the last 5km of my half marathon run. But it was fun, running together with thousands of people.
Every year i stayed in room during Christmas eve, switch on the radio, listening to Christmas songs, read some books, very peaceful.
I just love the feeling of staying home, reading some books about "what is Christmas".. relaxing..

i like "silent night" covered by Andrea Bocelli
i like "santa claus is coming to town"
freezing weather and the heater is on
look out to the balcony
it's not snowing, yet the feeling is nice
i close my eyes, nursering my knees
thinking about the to-do list of my coming new year holiday
by one week holiday,
it doesn't always mean travels
i'll make it as a kick-off week for me
korean language, french...
one year has passed, yet i'm still not learning that
the determination is not strong
i've failed to start learning
it will never fail again, as a part of my dream


running a marathon is not just because i like to run, is not because i'm healthy, but it trains my determination in life, it teaches and reminds me to not give up in whatever i do in life. I'm a very very positive thinking person, finishing a marathon reminds me to remain positive to the end of everything.
thick snowing was falling 新潟、日本
I spent my 24th December here, in this snow town


2 comments:

Thang Nguyen said...

Dear You Yang,

Happy new year!

Thank you very much for sharing a lot of experience of living in Japan.
It's really helpful!
I've passed the 1st interview with Toshiba and I'm preparing for the next interview on January 10, 2012. Could you please give me some tips or advice about the second interview (the procedure)?
I will be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.
My email is: thangnn.ineep@hotmail.com
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Mrdao said...

Hi !

I found your mail when searching around for the information of Toshiba Global Recruitment.

I'm in my final year in Viet Nam and I will have the 2nd interview in school next week.

Can I ask you more on your perspectives related to this Toshiba program? It would help me a lot.

I am very happy if you would share with me some of your experience related to the recruitment process as a senior. It will definitely help me a lot for the preparation...

I look forward for your kind response.
My email : kiendaotrungbk@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you !


Thank you very much for your time