Monday, January 02, 2012

New year 2012

2011.12.31 I went to Tokyo Tower for new year countdown. 2012.01.01 2am I went to Asakusa temple. 
It was a great experience especially at the moment when the golden tokyo tower was switched off and turned blue on the new year day. 
It was a great moment too at Asakusa.
This is the photo i took on the observatory of Roppongi Hills. 
Just a few days before the word of 2011 vanished.
I was quite happy about my year actually, the lovely 2011.
Everything here full of challenge! full of unexpected events.
I came here to learn, to seek engineering knowledge.
That was my 2011 objective and that will be my 2012 objective too.
i was asked : why engineering? why design? why don't politics?
The answer is simple : I loved politics, I loved management, I loved strategy planning, I loved languages
but i'm loving engineering design
without reasons
Happy new year 2012!


1 comment:

yunatidus88 said...

Hi. Happy New Year!!!Glad to see that you are enjoying your life in Japan. I had been meaning to ask you about the Toshiba Global Recruitment especially about the second interview like what you prepared for your presentation and the questions to expect. Your help is deeply appreciated. If possible, do send your replies to my email at yunatidus88@gmail.com. Cheers and have fun.