Sunday, January 15, 2012

another chinese new year passing by

it's again very near to chinese new year. It will be next monday.
I've applied 1 day off to my boss, which i feel like i wanna have a rest during the first day of the chinese new year. but he doesn't approve my leave yet. i'll wait for tomorrow and check again whether i can rest on 23rd january.

today i spent half of my day cleaning my room. it looks fresher, brighter and cleaner. but still, without some new year decorations, it doesn't sound right. i would love to have some decorations in my room but where can i buy it? shit.... maybe tomorrow go and buy some red papers and do myself.

and the most shit thing of all, i still haven't started my korean learning yet. there will be a world expo in korea this year, i wish to fork out some money to visit it so i wanna learn it fast. need stronger determination on this, cannot play around too much here.

i'm listening to chinese new year songs on radio stations of malaysia. i like the environment of new year celebrations. when it is chinese new year, lots of new year songs on malaysian radio stations, same goes to hari raya celebration where there will be lots of raya songs on radio. so although i'm not in malaysia, i'll switch on the online radio from malaysia to listen to the raya songs, chinese new year songs, christmas song etc.... so nice to be a malaysian, i can listen to so many kinds of songs from so many races. and i like new year cookies very much too!! especially indians cookies. in my hometown, most of my neighbors are malaysian indians so they would send us lots of cookies in every deepavali. the cookies were very "hard" and "difficult to eat" but very delicious haha. contributed a lot to my teeth destructions nowadays.

chinese new year wish : take leave next monday!


No comments: