Sunday, December 01, 2013

5 years

Autumn, the colorful season, is one of the most beautiful occurrences the world can have. Or, the other way of saying it is: Our biological eye, is one of the most beautiful creations in the world. While the chances are, we could end up seeing things in other wavelengths, however, over time we ended up in the narrow 400 to 700nm, and the colors of autumn are fated in the same region.

5 years, are the length of time. Even after 5 years, I could never feel I'm the same person before. My motivation, which I lost, might have been recovered gradually in the process, but things will never gonna be the same again. Seeing a familiar children playground, watching the happy faces, listening to friends' great stories, could still pose an instantaneous risk to my emotion. For all these years, avoiding doing familiar, childhood things has become a norm. It introduced weirdness in the eyes of people, but I'm still not ready, to be the same me again, or, will never ready for it.

Time is flowing, we all are changing. Looking into the mirror, I found a pair of motivation-less, confidence-less eyes. It was completely different, but that is the reality. Time is needed for a rebuild. 5 years were too short for me, but I've learned, how to rebuild myself, steadily over time. it's 5 years, perhaps, I was hoping for more, but I've tried, and I will keep trying.


5 comments:

Estee Ho said...

日本的生活多姿多彩吗?

You Yang said...

还不错,天气很冷,文化也很不同。但工作有时有点压力,好朋友也不多。。。有空来走走吧:)

Estee Ho said...

今年去过了~=)只是好奇你们这些在那里打拚的人的感觉~对我而言,好像在那里会非常充实,很多乐子,很多朋友,过着快乐的生活~~=)

You Yang said...

你几时来?....是蛮充实啦哈哈,在有四季的国家时间过得很快,每个季节都有不同的感觉...只不过生活越久,就与家乡的朋友家人距离越来越遥远:(

Unknown said...

hey there! i clicked on webpage view and was directed to your fb profile! i sent you a msg with some questions in it. if you see this do check your fb haha (its under "other messages") thank you so much man