Wednesday, August 03, 2011

challenges i faced in my job

In everywhere, there are challenges... i like to listen to people's challenges and difficulties so that i can learn from them... whoever we are, whatever we do, we are all trying to help human live better... we may pray different God, but our DNA are the same... we maybe physically different from animals and plants, but our fundamental building matters are the same, atoms... in this world, what we see may be different from person to person, but we are all matters... and of course, there are anti-matters too.... for my working life, i believed that i've learned enough technical knowledge in my university that i could survive easily anywhere... but no, the things i experiencing now are completely different. Do you get frustrated when you don't know what all people are talking about in a meeting? yes, i do get frustrated, everytime... Do you get frustrated when u can't catch the caller's name properly when answering calls in the office? yes, i do get frustrated, everytime, everyday... i hope i can do better but that's all my ability, for now.... these are just the 2 examples out of many... my mood & emotion were lowest at some points in the past, thinking about what was wrong with me... how could i not able to understand the orders given to me... that's suck..

that are challenges... and to solve it, there is no other way, just keep on fighting... i'll answer the calls & target myself to be able to catch every single name mentioned in the phone calls, without asking for a repeat... i'll get familiar with every on going projects to catch a thing or two in meetings.... under my boss's so called "work-directly-without-training" scheme, i'll complete the first design project that i received.. before deadline!.. that are my targets and challenges, found myself more energetic after 2 weeks of holiday, thanks to my family and friends...

well, apart from challenges, workplace do offer a little bit more... just like this! souvenirs!!! =D =D =D.... u have no idea how much they like to travel.. and bring home cute souvenirs everytime! =D

No comments: