Monday, October 03, 2011

Convocation and memories

It's so so so fast!... one year & 2 months ago, it was my convocation. This week, again, convocation of my university, University of Malaya. It was deep imprinted into my mind, one of the sweetest moments. That's 1 year ago. I remembered clearly the hyperactive me in my first year, 2nd year... with series of mental challenges, my life was changed completely and i led a completely different life in 3rd year & final year. I told some friends, that i was continuing my final year projects until the last few days before i left the university, which was on the end of June, all of them thought that i nearly failed to graduate, and all of them advised me that i should finish my projects a few months earlier and wondering why i took so long in my projects =D...^^.. I like people asking me this question =).... I left for Japan a few months later on Toshiba Global Recruitment, began another completely new life.  this week, a lot of friends are graduating... I miss them so much. I've learned a lot from my friends, they were the main energy sources i had during university. some work together in a hot & toxic room, some sleep together during projects in faculty's car park. some staying in the same college, same family, same organizations in the college where i was staying in the same block, same floor, same side for 4 years. Some willing to come when i gave training, even though most of them not sure what i was rubbishing about. some are my buddies, we met once in half year but we talk until midnight everytime we met. Some doing projects in Power Lab, always open door and let me in as i wanna get some rest in that air-conditioned lab. Some willing to seat in my car as i don't want to drive alone back to penang. Some helped me to buy lunch and dinner... Some participated in schneider competition together, thinking green everyday... Some playing squash with me, although we were not strong, but somehow we worked hard and got a medal. etc etc etc etc..... there are still lots of memories in UM... i wish to be there this week.....! unfortunately....
If you ask me where i love the most, i would say it is university of malaya. If we ask ourselves, did we live our lives to the full during 4 university years? i would say yes. I feel that my university life was very very interesting with so many friends and i don't regret every single day i spent in UM... =D... i wish everybody the same! Last but not least, i have a nice Professor, Dr. Hew, who allowed me to sleep peacefully in the lab everytime i felt lazy to go home =D...

Happy convo to everyone!

No comments: