Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday Wishes

my birthday again... every year the same day.... how strange? for western calender... my birthday felt on 29th of August... I love this date.... For chinese calender... my birthday felt on 6th of Month of seven in 1987.... every year i will have a few wishes for my birthday....

I hope to write this here so i won't forget it again... every year i told myself to work hard.... and believe in myself that i can have a successful future.... to make my family proud... this is the dream of every kampung boy.... i believe.... indeed... since secondary school... after i gave up on playing computer games... i worked hard everyday to make sure i was competitive.... indeed... my hard work paid and i got very good results in many of the things i did.... i was very happy... in secondary school... in pre-U study... and in U.... i was very happy... the things were great.... i have accomplished many... but in the end... i realized that something went wrong... after so much hard work... something missing... ya... i never know how to grab the opportunity for myself... i got great result in government examination... but i never know how to apply for scholarship... i never know how to take on the opportunity... so the opportunities gone.... i never know how to make good use of my knowledge.... just keep working hard... like my father.... we are same.... we worked hard all the times... but we never know how to enjoy the success... work hard again and again... but often didn't tell others what we have done... but we like it this way.... i dont know why... i love to live this way.... but i must remind myself that .... there is one more option in my life.... after undergraduates... where should i go??.... this time i cannot miss my opportunity.. i have to learn how to make myself selfish... how to think about my own future... i believe this is my birthday wish for this year.....

No comments: