Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Good to hear from myself again after a long time

It's being a long time since i have written my blog... and today i've decided to start all over again to write about something. For the past few months, i've been too busy with my own projects, namely ROBOCON competition and other competitions. The feelings are great when all these stuff have ended. At last that i can have some personal time to figure out the way i want to live.

For once, i've been foolish enough to just drop everything that i've and concentrate on something about knowledge... i've nearly let the materialistic reality control my mind. For once, i've nearly fallen into the material world. For once, i've nearly turn myself into a greedy fellow. For once, i've nearly fall into the trap that allow people to determine what type of life that i wanna live. For once, i've been so stupid to think about other people and not think about myself. That's when i've somebody to depend on. The feeling that nothing i can depend on now has finally stimulate myself to think about resting, to think about my own life.

When i was playing with Kadet Remaja Sekolah in Jit Sin, i've had some systematic thinking. I was so happy that time that i didnt allow people to intrude my mindset. I've my own way of thinking that lead to success. I'm thinking that perhaps i should have learned from my secondary school's self. The feeling is that my past was far more better than my present self. i'm trying to switch back to my past self and restructure my mindset.

Hence, the point is.... i'm changing myself again.... forget about the evil and the disappointment... think more about the happiness and goodness...

No comments: