Tuesday, January 04, 2011



It is the last day of my winter holiday. i feel like i wanna write another blog post as i may not have time to write after the holiday end...=)... on the first day of the new year, i went to the temple in asakusa... wah, so many people! i'm a little bit surprised by the number of people there. anyway, it was a good experience there. There goes my holiday, went to lots of places, experienced snow, done a lot of walking through cold weather.. ya, it's a nice holiday after all... wish everybody had the same... time to ganbatte again! but the mood of working and training is not there... sad... i wish to have more holiday but it ended right this moment... i'm wondering what everyone is doing now... for me, i just wanna stay in my room because the weather out there is too cold to stay out^^.... so, next big occasion will be chinese new year! but i don't have holiday, haiz....

7 comments:

Calvin said...

Dear You Yang,

I would appreciate it a lot if you could relate to me some of your experience related to the recruitment process. I am very interested to work in Japan like you!Does the interviewers look at results only or they are looking for some other qualities?

My email address is wj_ong@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks so much and a happy new year.


Best regards,
Calvin

You Yang said...

Hai Calvin, i've sent u an email. Please check if u received it. thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi, You Yang..
Actually I am still waiting for the results of 2nd interview, I dont have much confidence in getting third interview, but i would like to prepare myself for it, may i get any of your advice for my coming interview? I am a science student and i am applying for environmental engineer, so do u hv any idea how is the coming interview?
Thanks a lot if u can help me.

My email address is ngmx_88@hotmail.com
I am looking forward to go to Japan, hope that i have a chance to get to work in Toshiba.. Thanks so much and wish u have a happy and enjoyable chinese new year...

From,
Mei Xiang

You Yang said...

Dear Mei Xiang, i've sent u an email. Please check if u have received it. thanks

Jack Lin said...

Hi you yang,

found your blog when I was searching for information that will help me with my final interview in Japan.

I will be going over next month and I will appreciate it if you can share with me your experiences from the final interview... I believe that it will be a great help for my final interview.

My email address is scootymike@gmail.com

thanks, looking forward to your email.

Jack Lin

You Yang said...

Dear Jack,

Congratulations to you!!! great to hear that. i've dropped an email in your mailbox. do check if you have received it. thanks.

Calvin said...

Dear You Yang,

This is Calvin here. I will be going for the final interview in Japan. What tips do you have for the last interview?

I had sent you an email already. :)

Thanks.