Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow


I love snow. In malaysia, snow and ice can only be found in refrigerator. but in Japan, not only my refrigerator, everywhere is snowing! hahaha


oh, the snow is so beautiful. i like to eat ice cream, so i like snow. What a wonderful world if i can have my ice kacang here, just buy one for 2 ringgit and infinite ice refill service for free! if there's some leftover, i do not need to keep it in the refrigerator! lol


oh, the snow is so wonderful, if one day i die, i wanna die under the snow, so that my body can be preserved forever in icy condition! lol... if anybody see me dying, please put me in the snow or ice, thanks...


1 comment:

Thomas said...

Hi You Yang,
I have found your blog when doing some research about Toshiba Global Recruitment. I'm Dai, a Vietnamese student. I will go to Japan for final interview at Toshiba Corporation. I have known that you did pass that one and now you are working at Toshiba. That is very impressive. I really admire you for your achievement. As a predecessor, could you please tell me some about your interview in japan one year ago? Do you have any tips or advices for me before I take that interview? What are interviewers at Toshiba looking for? How did you get that job?
I know there are so many questions, however could you please spend some time for me, I really appreciate that. Here is my email address: daicaoba@gmail.com. Thanks for your help, I'm looking forward to your reply.