Thursday, January 01, 2009

1-1-2009

Happy new year............!!!!!!!!!

a new year.... and a new beginning.... a wonderful day .... and a colourful day....

for the past year.... there were so much ups and downs happened to me.... so ... i rate it as an unpredictable adventurous year. but basically, what i planned to do last year have been completed. actually i have achieved more than what i want... i really very happy about it... perhaps people may feel what i was doing was a normal stuff, nothing special. but, for me, again, i think i have achieved more than what i planned to achieve. especially today, where i have successfully write my first truely own algorithm for colour processing... sounds like rubbish.. right?? haha... nevermind.. basically these were some parts of what i was doing last year... but still struggling to adapt to the condition and the fact that i have lost my mom and my grandmom last month... i really struggling for it.... hence, if let say.. i really have the opportunity to change my university and start a new life in a new location... i will go immediately... and without any hesitation i will..... unfortunately... it is very difficult to make it happens... unless someone comes to me and helps me "run away"... then i will run away without turning back.... coz i urgently need a new life and a new starting point... 

but unfortunately, i cant make today my new starting point, as i have said, i'm still struggling with my condition, a lot of people asked me to go do charity, but sometimes i realize that i'm the one who needed help.... and i think what i'm doing everyday is enough for me.... having vegetarian meals, help others in university, teach others with the knowledge i possed... sometimes going back to visit former teachers, give advice to those young students, i have done all of these from time to time. 

but there are always some downsides after all these stuffs... for example... i still need to do those laboratory cleaning job alone... yup... alone for the whole year.... after i have taught my coursemates so much stuffs.... it's really heart-broken that scared me away from doing too much "charity".... then come to the vegetarian stuff... some people will have this kind of attitude towards me :" you think you are vegetarian will be very "yeng" meh?? i also can eat mah...." hey.... tolonglah... i eat sayur also disturbing your harmony ah??? these are few of those which are some downsides in my situation... but actually i cope with it pretty well... i have "see through the reality" by dont depend on others.... and let people talk what they want to talk....

ok..... enough.... bye for now.... as i want to continue with my next adventure.... digital signal processing... it is something that i love so much since my secondary school day... when i was really very interested in building a hi-fi sound system myself... these will be my adventure for this new semester... tata.....


No comments: