Tuesday, January 06, 2009

6-1-2009 the time is ticking.....

it was a really busy first week of the new semester for me as i have to settle a lot of class timetable modifications and arrangements as my lecturers are famous of changing timetables without considering others... even other lecturers... the time... for me ... is getting faster and faster... yup.. it's good for me.... i want my life to move on quickly for this moment.... looking at Gaza, then looking at myself... yup... i'm still very lucky to still have a father and brothers.... i need to appreciate every person and thing around me.... i do need to help others who dont have the opportunity to sit down and online like me.... 

it's time for another rubbish paragraph... ok.... so what was i doing for the past few days?? nothing more than producing a few hundreds of circuit boards.... it is one of the parts where i hate most... you need to do the same stuffs everyday and troubleshooting same products everyday... i think i need to assign one person who responsible for production .... then i can continue my research .... 

and this one is one of my most dont-like-to-mention paragraph.... the campus election is just around the corner... and my ex-project, the national blood donation UM station is also just around the corner... but very unfortunately... because the campus election is just around the corner, hence the blood donation campaign will be push to the next-to-just-around-the-corner. if the HEP allows us to continue with the blood donation campaign... i can surely tell you that the campaign sure pecah all the records of past few years leh..... because those rubbish candidates will definitely bring their supporters come together to donate blood... to show how "caring" they are, and to show how "sincere" they are.... then some of the rubbish candidates will berpura-pura faint after donate blood... objective??... to get free publicity... then these rubbish candidates will make all people faint for the whole year after they are voted in to the student council....

ok.... i need to sleep more tonight.... and i realize i like to dream for the past few weeks.... sometimes i dreamt about the people i love... sometimes i dreamt about the people i hate... sometimes i dreamt about the people i dont want to dream about...  i wonder what is my dream tonight......

No comments: