Tuesday, January 27, 2009

chinese new year holiday

there are plenty of wonderful memories when a student like me, go back to my hometown. but this year is a very special new year for me... 

i bought a carton of jolly shandies myself .... then i drank them myself.. i bought a carton of yeos... then i drank them myself... i bought 2 bottles of tiger... i havent drunk them.... i bought a box of new year cookies.... then i ate them myself.... i switched on the tv myself... then i watched it myself.... i switched on the radio... then i listened to the chinese new year songs myself.... i bought the lunch... then i ate it myself... i bought the dinner... then i ate it myself....

but on the bright side, for the first time in years, i have a lot of time to get rest in this chinese new year holiday... and have a lot of time to meet with some old friends... think about my future planning... relax... rest.... and do whatever stuff that i would like to do.... but.... it seems like too many free times for me.... anyway... i will drive back to UM in this coming friday.... and continue to live a busy life there.... happy chinese new year.....!!!

No comments: