Thursday, January 29, 2009

last night in penang

the last night i stay in penang is like nothing i have experienced before... i am here... in my house.... the good thing is.... i can do whatever i like.... the bad thing is.... i'm home alone.... but we must always look at the bright side of everything.... this year i have the opportunity of tasting everything people called "penang foods".... coz this year i dont eat at home... i dont have reunion dinner... so for every meal in the past few days... i was able to search for my favourite dishes.... of course.... "favourite" always means "cheap".... "cheap" is always my priority... "tasty" comes second.... but fortunately..... for tonight.... my brother will come back to find me..... then we will go mamak stall eat and have some conversation together.... 

the chinese new year always provide us adequate time to think carefully about ourselves and our annual planning... and yes.... i do think about myself a lot for this chinese new year.... i realized i got frustrated always in the past.... mainly for the reasons when i thought something has went wrong.... but in another word.... we can say that in reality... "right" means majority think it is correct... "wrong" means majority think it is wrong.... and "OK" also means majority think it is OK.... hence... i think i have to understand this... i have to understand that if people think it is "OK".... then i have to control myself... dont get angry.... coz people will always think you are crazy.... for you got angry with things that they think is "OK"... i have developed this kind of behaviour throught my 2 years university life... time to change.... yes... time to change... dont get angry always.... bad for my health.... haha....

No comments: