Saturday, December 13, 2008

11-12-2008 (thursday)

i returned to UM this day.... it was a very difficult journey for me in the past few weeks.... i hope everything will be ok in the future... there are so much challenges and adventures in my life that now i have to pray for peace, pray for no more adventure... no more heart-breaking moment... i have to stay calm and alone for a period of time... i need some times to think about my destiny in life... i need to know what i am doing right now.... is me who type this blog?? or my brain who type this blog?? or it can be calculated that a person who named you yang will type this blog now... it seems like ridiculous... but there are more and more stuffs in this world are becoming predictable and can be explained through mathematical equations... why not our lives are predictable too... maybe we are controlled by others... we may not know.... or somebodies are watching us right now from another world.. we may not know it too...

No comments: