Saturday, December 13, 2008

28-11-2008(friday)

i was in the penang general hospital... i was sleeping on the sofa the night before... i was home, but it was not like a home... with my brother as always.. was quarelling with his wife.. and his wife, who never fail to mess up the house with her "dont care, dont clean and dont respect" attitude since married... frustrated me even further.. it didnt feel like a home.. my dad and mom were in the hospital for the past week, everything in the house looks like a big tong sampah... the unfortunate already in place for a few years... and it will continue forever... i have not been living at home for the past 7 years... since then, i have already accepted the reality where i have lost a sweet and memorable family... the fact that i slept on the sofa every night and i kept my belonging in my car boot every night i went home reflected the condition of my house.... friends always asked: you yang.. why you didnt go home always?? your family must be missing you so much.... i really hope to have a sweet home....

in the general hospital, i was instructed to the department of oncology... the one which take life after life away from this world... i visited her... she still recognized me... she still remember me... but she no longer talked to me like she always did.... we have to send her to penang general hospital after our entire saving almost sucked clean by private hospital in the penang island... the situation was difficult... the next day i came... she nearly cant remember i went to visit her a day before... my dad has stopped his job in order to take care of her... 

to be continue....

No comments: