Saturday, December 27, 2008

27 December... another breakthrough....

there was another breakthrough in the project that i have been doing for all the times in this year end holiday.... and this breakthrough allows me to implement my designs in the upcoming indoor positioning system that i will take a deep look into it for the next semester.... yup...... and my year end mission is now at the edge for the finishing touch... two of my projects has been completed.... colour sensor and infrared sensor.... the sensors really exceed my expectation... another two are in the middle of some finishing touches... they are the ultrasonic sensor and the infrared remote controller... i hope to complete it in a week's time.... 

but the scariest moment has begun.... reports writing!!! walao..... so many sensors... how i gonna write about all those stuffs in 2 weeks time leh??? actually i have a very good solution--- sacrifies my chances of sleeping peacefully at night.... it will be a huge loss for my body in this coming 2 weeks.... but at least i still believe in something, the hard works worth and mean a lot... at least to me.... 

so ... unfortunately ... i like to write rubbish in my blog, something that people dont really understand... especially in the above 2 paragraphs... please forgive me....

the school will reopen in 3 days time... it doesnt feel like i'm having a holiday at all.... the situation is like ----- finally i can have some times to just seat down and relax and listen to the lecturer in class.... something that i dont have the opportunity to do it in the holiday...  and of course.. it is also something that wasting students' time ..... haha.....

so.... another stuff.. the new year is just around the corner... what i should do??? do i already have some new missions for my year 2009 planning.... ?? of course not yet... do i need to have some planning for my new year... ? of course i do... and the next stuff... do i really have something that i want to do so much in the next coming new year?? i dont know.... do i miss my mom?? yes i do......

No comments: