Saturday, December 13, 2008

5-12-2008(friday)

my mom finally past away today.... she has stopped to suffer and has started a new life in another world.... after 100 hours of food-less condition.... my brother and i slept beside her for the past few days... we took care of her... also.... slept on sofa... the workers of the casket service were so efficient that they have already cleared all the stuffs in my living room before we finished crying for my mom... since then... until the day i returned to UM.... i slept in the living room.... next to the coffin... every night... to be with her for the last time... 

she never see me graduated from UM... she never see me succeed in life... she never see me married... those ups and downs in my life... she will never see it.... that's life.... sometimes you get to see all those stuffs you wish to see... sometimes not... that's life...

i was yet to readjust myself to the situation as i never expect she would pass away in one of the most scariest way we have... a cancer who spread to her whole body, destroying every cell she has..... 




No comments: