Thursday, December 18, 2008

18-12-2008(thursday)

it's just a week before Christmas... i'm still hanging around my workshop to finish what i did not finish for the last few weeks... i have begun to feel and experience the loneliness in losing a family member... particularly at night, there isn't any serious work i do at night... except some hardware programmings... so i tend to think a lot of different stuffs during that time... unfortunately... mostly painful in heart....

another day of typical research and development... and i have started to think about my financial problem.... there is not much left for me... i used a lot of money to travel between penang and KL for the past few weeks.... i need some source of incomes next semester.... i need to have it.... 

it's raining again... college is so quiet again that i wonder where the people are going... fortunately.. those stay back for extra curricular projects and activities normally go for supper at late night... so there is little to worry about for me as i will be sleeping when they start coming back and making noise.... 

tomorrow is another day where my testing job will take place.... i need to complete what i need to complete before christmas.... i plan to have some days of holidays for myself after christmas and before new year.... good luck to me... may the luck with me this time....

No comments: