Tuesday, December 16, 2008

16-12-2008 (Tuesday)

today is the day which i will start not enjoying the peace of my residential college as students came back for some performance and sports training.... as you know .... they are very noisy... and they shout a lot especially in the middle of night... preferably midnight... hence.. i'm considering to change my wake up and sleep timetable again... which will be tabled in my mind in a few days time.... 

i'm now reconsidering the industrial training opportunities that i have... since i didnt apply yet for the some reasons.. and with the departure of my mom... i'm considering not to stay in Penang for that period... since i still have robocon competition in may.. hence, i'm considering to stay in KL...

anyway.... those are the days long after today... and today... again ... out of sadness.. i have completed the signal conditioning testing of colour and infrared sensors... and the results pass with flying colours.... hence the latest by the day after tomorrow... i will be able to produce one of my final edition of that two types of sensors.... which my fellow friends waiting for them already for a long time...

many people said... man... you guys are crazy... chinese said "xiao".... who will produce sensors by themselves for robocon?? go buy lah!!!.... but i dont know... i like to do it myself... and i have no choice.. i have to succeed in it... if not... our teams will not have any sensor to use...

when i had any problem... i often talked to my mom... now i dont know who i'm going to talk to... do you believe in the life after death?? perhaps she still can hear what i say... and i can continue talk to her...

tomorrow will be another testing day... with again... i have to go to the laboratory for that piece of oscilloscope.... cant my friends help me to get one from faculty?? i really have no time for the letter writing and staff negotiations... i have waited for a few months... and nobody seems to care about it... haiz.... what a difficult circumstances in undergraduate research... i need some friends to help me... but i have already felt disappointed and no longer wanna ask people to do any stuff... better do it myself....


No comments: