Wednesday, December 24, 2008

it's Christmas Eve!!!

24th of December.... it's the Christmas eve!! which is a night of peace for everyone... and for me... yes... it brings me luck too.... i have field-tested my colour sensor and it's working well!!! what a wonderful day for me... it's a huge step forward for me... and of course .... for my target of finishing all my current development projects before new year... January will be a showcase for the performance of the sensors... as well as upgrading to the level which i personally think it is the best that i can do with my analogue signal processing knowledge.... yes... next semester will be a whole new challenge for me as i will venture into the world of digital signal processing.... with one of the final objectives is to achieve something in active noise cancellation technique...

ok... so let's not talk about rubbish anymore... actually sometimes i hate to do these kind of stuffs... it's the christmas eve.... but this year.. i ain't going to anywhere.... you know... no money... so for this year... i will celebrate the coming of christmas and new year in my college.... with some circuit boards and laptop by my side... 

it will be the new year in seven days... i ought to have some new life objectives by then.... still thinking.... i'm still trying to adjust myself to a new life... may God bless me this time to start a new life... happily....

tonight...... yes... of course...... i'm still working on my projects.... let's celebrate after this... i have posponed whatever that i want to celebrate to after new year.... for when the moment you succeed in what you are doing... you will have extraordinary satisfaction... i will only celebrate when this moment arrives.......


No comments: