Sunday, December 21, 2008

21-12-2008

four days to Christmas.... eight days to school reopen day... eleven days to new years.... eight days are the number of days i have to complete all the sensors developing by me.... namely the most important ones... colour and infrared sensors... and today is the day that i have truly finished in developing the infrared sensor.... which is almost totally invincible to environmental inteferences even totally used under direct sunlight.... this is something i'm proud of... as i developed the whole sensor by myself.... 

sensors in day times.... so how about at night?? i'm learning into 16-bit microprocessors and DSPs for my future digitalization purpose of my analogue products.... this has costed me every night time in order to develop it.... and i still need to spend some times to write a full report about all my past products to my professor..... 

i'm still searching for a new direction in my life... as i understand... they will be no more back-up in anything i do in my life.... i have to be totally independent... and the source of income will be one of my next semester primary objectives.... 

without wireless internet connection in room.... it is a very difficult period for me... especially that i have to go to my college lobby almost every night for my learning process.... as oppose from most of other students... i dont quite like to look or read the whole book... i prefer online resourcing as it provides me the up-to-date information that i needed so much in what i'm doing... hence... in short... i'm so depend on computer and internet....... 

another night with noisy environment in lobby..... but i have already get use to it.... something suddenly pop into my mind.... that i can actually try to study something about noise cancellation technique... maybe my next project can be based on it...... who knows.... :>

No comments: