Saturday, December 13, 2008

27-11-2008 (thursday)

As usual, i found myself still staying in the workshop of the faculty of engineering, university of malaya... i called it workshop... and still call it workshop now... but for others, it is not anything like a workshop, or like a laboratory. people called it carpark. i have been working on my projects since finished the final examination one week ago... i never expect to receive a call in the afternoon that changed my whole life.

i have received a call from my brother when i was still inside the workshop, i picked up the phone, and the next hour i was already behind the wheel in the direction of penang. it was raining that time.. and the road was slippy. something happened, i decided to go home immediately... and for the workshop.. spontaneously, i declared an emergency holiday period to my fellow friends, i have to take this emergency leaves. it was never a guilty case for me when i left everything behind to go home... for me, university is like a small city. there are different kind of people and students, and there are a lot of conspirations, personal agendas, and selfishness going on and on and on... there are the reasons that i never find myself guilty when i didnt finish any job or project in my university

6 hours later(because of rain), i found myself home......

to be continue....

No comments: